We are very pleased to have finalised our 2018-2020 strategic plan. Many thanks to all who have had an input into this.
MWAMBAO has grown considerably over the last eight years. The strategy documents this growth and outlines our strengths as an organisation in delivering our work, as well as exploring the challenges that we have encountered. We also list our targets for the next three years for further growth including expanding our reach geographically in Zanzibar and northern Tanzania.
You can find our strategic plan HERE or within our resources.
- Election of leadership & launch of Management Committee for our eco-credit MKUBA programFebruary 17, 2020 - 7:40 am
- Is this the first ever record of a common blanket octopus in East Africa?February 4, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Boma Subutuni: 17th village engaged in community-led temporary closuresJanuary 28, 2020 - 12:55 pm
- Blog: Breaking down market barriers to benefit communities and biodiversityJanuary 20, 2020 - 12:46 pm
- Watch this space in 2020…here we comeDecember 31, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Learning exchange visitors from Lamu County, KenyaDecember 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm