Khamis has been working with us as a data officer since March 2016! This role requires him to enter the information collected about octopus catches and fish catches for Kukuu village into a laptop.
Today Khamis helped train two new data officers for Makoongwe, our newest community in Pemba as part of our project with Fauna & Flora International. The new data officers Asha and Asha (Asha²) are now ready and rearing to go.
It’s fantastic to see the progression of our team and the collaboration between our network of communities!
- Election of leadership & launch of Management Committee for our eco-credit MKUBA programFebruary 17, 2020 - 7:40 am
- Is this the first ever record of a common blanket octopus in East Africa?February 4, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Boma Subutuni: 17th village engaged in community-led temporary closuresJanuary 28, 2020 - 12:55 pm
- Blog: Breaking down market barriers to benefit communities and biodiversityJanuary 20, 2020 - 12:46 pm
- Watch this space in 2020…here we comeDecember 31, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Learning exchange visitors from Lamu County, KenyaDecember 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm