Naomi Muisu is the newest addition to our growing Mwambao family and started as our Finance Manager in December 2018.
Mwambao has grown significantly over the last 8 years, including in our staff team (2 part-time staff members in 2010 to 9 full-time and 41 part-time staff members in 2018).
As an organisation grows so does its financial complexity. Compliance with funding donor requirements, and ensuring that money is carefully recorded, managed and optimized to deliver program results is a crucial part of success. Our partners Maliasili and Fauna & Flora International have helped in the building and training of our admin and finance team to cater for the growing demands of larger programs and grants, ensuring we maximize our capacity to fulfil our vision!
Once again, welcome to the team Naomi and the beginning of a new chapter for Mwambao!
- Election of leadership & launch of Management Committee for our eco-credit MKUBA programFebruary 17, 2020 - 7:40 am
- Is this the first ever record of a common blanket octopus in East Africa?February 4, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Boma Subutuni: 17th village engaged in community-led temporary closuresJanuary 28, 2020 - 12:55 pm
- Blog: Breaking down market barriers to benefit communities and biodiversityJanuary 20, 2020 - 12:46 pm
- Watch this space in 2020…here we comeDecember 31, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Learning exchange visitors from Lamu County, KenyaDecember 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm