We had a seat on the panel of a debate discussing the challenges, actions already in place and what needs to be done in the future to secure marine biodiversity in Zanzibar.
Lorna Slade from Mwambao was joined on the panel by representatives from Institute of Marine Sciences (UoDsm), Department of the Environment, Department of Fisheries research, and Chumbe Island Coral Park. The event was organised by Embassy of France and AFZ, Association Franco-Zanzibarite (AFZ).
- Election of leadership & launch of Management Committee for our eco-credit MKUBA programFebruary 17, 2020 - 7:40 am
- Is this the first ever record of a common blanket octopus in East Africa?February 4, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Boma Subutuni: 17th village engaged in community-led temporary closuresJanuary 28, 2020 - 12:55 pm
- Blog: Breaking down market barriers to benefit communities and biodiversityJanuary 20, 2020 - 12:46 pm
- Watch this space in 2020…here we comeDecember 31, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Learning exchange visitors from Lamu County, KenyaDecember 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm