Mwambao, Fauna & Flora International and Department of Fisheries staff welcome the British High Commissioner to Tanzania, HCSarah Cooke, to our project location in Kukuu, South Pemba, Zanzibar. This Pemba Channel conservation project working with fishing communities to promote sustainable management, improve sustainability of fisheries, combat illegal fishing & improve incomes in southern Pemba, is funded by the Darwin Initiative.
- Election of leadership & launch of Management Committee for our eco-credit MKUBA programFebruary 17, 2020 - 7:40 am
- Is this the first ever record of a common blanket octopus in East Africa?February 4, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Boma Subutuni: 17th village engaged in community-led temporary closuresJanuary 28, 2020 - 12:55 pm
- Blog: Breaking down market barriers to benefit communities and biodiversityJanuary 20, 2020 - 12:46 pm
- Watch this space in 2020…here we comeDecember 31, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Learning exchange visitors from Lamu County, KenyaDecember 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm